Alice and Georgia's Adventures In Toddlerhood

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Princess Tea Party

By popular demand.....
Here are the pictures from Alice's Princess Tea Party.

Everyone wore their favorite princess clothes. I think we may have taken this one before everyone got there. In total I think it was 16 little girls. Maybe 17. They had a great time. But for the adults out there - picture this - 17 little girls plus a parent in 1500 sq feet.
Unfortunately, it doesn't look like I remembered to take a picture of the decorations. They were really fabulous. In fact, we just took them down a few weeks ago.



This was the tea-tray that Desiree came up with and helped me assemble. It's cups and plates. Cool, huh?


Happy Birthday! Take 2. We couldn't get the camera ready in time so we lit it again. My poor asthmatic child had to get a little help blowing the candles out.



Pre-party prep. As I always say,"It takes a lot of work to be this beautiful".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home